87 Lafayette Street NYC 10013 - (212) 966-4510
Mon-Fri | 10am-6pm
Fall 2016 Closings
Labor Day (Sat 9/3 - Mon 9/5)
Columbus Day (Mon 10/10)
Veterans Day (Fri 11/11)
Thanksgiving (Thu 11/24 - Sun 11/27)
Winter Holidays (Fri 12/23 - Mon 1/2)
The Workshop Policies listed on this website are subject to change at the sole discretion of Downtown Community Television (DCTV).
DCTV Workshops have limited enrollment and require pre-registration, therefore your space in a workshop is not held until payment has been received in full. At that time, you will be issued a confirmation email. We accept cash or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover). No checks accepted.
- Enroll online
via our website (preferred). Please note that PayPal is an online vendor and you are not required to create a PayPal user account. To purchase, login to Paypal, or simply select the “Debit/Credit” option.
DCTV Workshops at 212.966.4510 x646.
Make an appointment
to visit DCTV during office hours.
- One may only purchase one workshop spot in any given workshop. To register another person, please input their contact information in the contact field, and bill to whomever is paying. Separate purchases must be made for each person registering for a workshop.
One may only purchase one spot in any given workshop. If you are interested in enrolling 2 or more people in a Workshop, please see our Custom Training for Groups.
- DCTV prides itself for its inclusive environment, open to members from diverse backgrounds. Every workshop participant is expected to treat all with respect and dignity. DCTV reserves the right to accept or deny requests for enrollment in workshops at its discretion.
Audio and video recording of DCTV workshops by instructors, members or students is not permitted.
Only the person whose name appears on the confirmation email is registered for the workshop. No other person can attend in your place.
- All workshops take place at DCTV, 87 Lafayette Street, New York, NY 10013 unless otherwise noted.
Please arrive on time. DCTV is a secure facility. If you are over a half-hour late to your workshop, there is no guarantee that you will be admitted into the building. We can try to accommodate your lateness with advance notice by calling DCTV Workshops during office hours at 212.966.4510 x646.
- We understand that emergencies and last minute changes happen. Note that we are also serving many people and want to ensure fairness to everyone. When you register for a workshop, you are responsible for ensuring whether or not you can attend the workshop. No compensation is available for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to workshopʼs start time or for non-attendance, and there are absolutely no make-ups allowed for any missed session(s) of a workshop.
- Full Refund offered when cancellation is confirmed 7 days prior to workshopʼs start date.
Full Transferable Workshop Credit (valid for 3 months) or 50% Refund offered when cancellation is confirmed at least 5 days prior to workshopʼs start date.
50% Transferable Workshop Credit (valid for 3 months) offered when cancellation is confirmed at least 48 hours prior to workshopʼs start date.
No compensation is available for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to workshopʼs start time or for non-attendance, and there are absolutely no make- ups allowed for any missed session(s) of a workshop.
All cancellations must be received and confirmed by a DCTV Training and Resources representative. Unconfirmed cancellation requests will not be recognized.
Workshops are subject to cancellation and date/time changes at the discretion of DCTV.
DCTV is supported in part by an award from the National Endowment for the Arts. Art Works, and is made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State legislature, and supported in part by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council, and by Bloomberg Philanthropies.